What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, mobile phone, tablet or any other device when accessing certain websites, applications or platforms, allowing them to recognise users.
Cookies are currently essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, making browsing and usability easier.
Cookies help tailor websites, applications or platforms to your personal needs.
Cookies cannot cause any damage to your equipment. On the other hand, having them enabled can help to identify and resolve errors, as well as improve user navigability.
Cookies make it possible, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing preferences of users or their equipment.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
What cookies do we use?
At www.fertiberia.com we use our own and third-party cookies, (i) for personalisation to improve the quality of the product or service offered; (ii) for analysis to measure the audience and analyse user behaviour; y (iii) for behavioural adversing to offer personalised advertising based on user browsing habits (for example, pages visited).
Owner of the cookies:
- We use our own cookies that we send to the user's terminal equipment from equipment or a domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- We use third-party cookies (for example, cookies from Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.) used by external companies, social networks or external content plugins (such as Google Maps). These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from the equipment or domain of a third party entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
We use technical cookies that are strictly necessary for the user to access and browse at www.fertiberia.com.
These cookies allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on it, including those that are used to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, request registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of invoicing licenses for the software with which the service (website, platform or application) operates, use security features during browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or images) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, as another feature of the design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the content edited, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as personalising that advertising content or other content.
These cookies do not require the user's informed consent.
We use preference or personalisation cookies which are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users.
For example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
These cookies may require the user's informed consent if the user chooses these features (for example if the user selects the language of a website by clicking on the relevant country flag icon).
We use analysis or measurement cookies which are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements.
The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements in the products or services offered based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
These cookies require the user's informed consent.
We use behavioural advertising cookies which are those which, processed by us or by third parties, store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific user browsing profile in order to show them advertising based on this profile.
These cookies require the user's informed consent.
Length of time cookies are stored:
- We use session cookies, which are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- We use persistent cookies, which are those in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
This type of information obtained through cookies will neither be communicated to third parties nor used for unsolicited communications.
How can our users manage the cookies we use?
Users of www.fertiberia.com can manage cookies and, therefore, reject them individually or in their entirety in the Settings Panel.
If cookies are deactivated or refused, some of the functions and/or services may not work properly.
The portal has no control over the websites displayed as a result of your search, links or access from our directory. These other websites may place their own cookies or request personal information from you.
How can our users disable cookies in the main browsers?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or to stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings.
These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser.
- Microsoft Edge: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Preferences -> Privacy and Security
- Chrome: Preferences -> Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy and Security
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy.
- Opera: Settings -> Privacy and security.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 8 and above – Private Browsing
- Safari 2 and above – Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above – Private Browsing
- Firefox 3.5 and above – Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above – Incognito
How can I disable third-party cookies?
If you would like to know the conditions of privacy and use of third-party cookies, you can access the cookie policies of:
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out?trk=microsites-frontend_legal_cookie-policy
- Google: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
What happens if i do not accept the cookies of the website?
In the event that the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, it is possible that they may not be able to access some of the sections of our website.
Is my data transferred internationally?
According to Articles 44 et seq. of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), transfers based on an adequacy decision of the European Commission or in cases where adequate safeguards are provided by a legally binding and enforceable instrument between public authorities and bodies, or by binding corporate rules, or standard clauses adopted or approved by the Commission, or by codes of conduct or certification mechanisms, shall be lawful. Otherwise, authorisation from the competent supervisory authority or, failing this, the explicit consent of the data subject or another of the cases set out in article 49 of the GDPR will be required.
Fertiberia S.A. does not undertake international transfers of your personal data.
Is my browsing profiled and are automated decisions made that may legally or significantly affect me?
Fertiberia S.A. does not compile a profile of your browsing nor does it make automated decisions that may affect you legally or significantly.
Is my sensitive data processed?
Fertiberia S.A. does not process sensitive data.