Development of liquid fertilisers combined with biostimulants
Summary and objectives
The main objective of the project is to develop a range of biological inocula alone or combined with liquid mineral fertilisers to increase production and improve sustainability in agriculture.
To achieve this, different milestones or secondary objectives are proposed:
- Design of new nutritional products with microbiological additives for foliar or soil application.
- Development of conservation techniques aimed at guaranteeing the stability and quality of the products developed.
- Development of advanced fertilisers that improve crop phenology and nutrient utilisation, and ultimately lead to higher crop yields.
- Increase the potential of crops by exploring and stimulating all their internal pathways.
- Selection and optimisation of analytical techniques to ensure the quality of the final product.