FERTIBERIA INDUSTRY · The Environment
25% Ammoniacal Solution
Its most frequent uses are:
- Reduction of NOx emissions in incinerators, cement plants and thermal plants.
- N supply in the manufacture of yeast and in water treatment.
- Colouring and dye industry.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical synthesis.
- Wood and leather industry.
- Fertiliser industry, especially in the manufacture of suspensions.
Mode of application
Injection of the reagent into the gas stream after combustion, where temperatures range from 850 to 1050 °C. SNCR technology is widely used in cement plants, waste incinerators, biomass or conventional fuel boilers.
Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology reduces nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions by using a catalyst and injecting the reagent into the gas stream after combustion.